The Fremont Theater
1035 Monterey St. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Downtown Parking options: parking structures, metered lots and metered street parking
The City of San Luis Obispo has 3 conveniently located parking structures in the downtown area. 1st hour is free and only $1.00 per hour or fraction thereof. There is no overnight parking in the structures.
• 842 Palm Street
• 919 Palm Street
• 871 Marsh Street
• Parking Lots with 2 hour Meters, $1.50/hour (credit card and coin only)
Lot 4: 860 Pacific Street (located on the bottom level of Marsh Street Parking Structure)
• Parking Lots with 2 hour Meters, $1.25/hour (coin and cash key only)
Lot 10: 640 Higuera Street
• Parking Lots with 10 hour Meters, $.75/hour (coin, cash key, or permit only)
Lot 9: 680 Monterey Street
Lot 14: 630 Palm Street
Lot 15: 699 Monterey Street
• Click to view Downtown Parking Rate Zones Map
• Click to view Motorcycle Parking Map
• Click to view Downtown No Overnight Parking Zone Map
• Click to view Downtown Commercial Loading Zone Map
• Click to view Downtown Handicap Parking Spaces
Rideshares that serve the local area.
SLO Safe Ride: www.slosaferide.com
From The South
US 101 N
Follow US-101 N to Osos St in San Luis Obispo.
Take exit 203A from US-101 N
Continue on Osos St. Drive to Monterey St
Left on Monterey St
Venue is the right
From The North
US 101 S
Take exit 203A toward Santa Rosa St
Turn right on Monterey St
Venue on the left
Located in the heart of downtown San Luis Obispo, CA, the Fremont Theater is a historic movie theater, built in 1941. Throughout its early years it served both as a moving picture theater and a live entertainment venue. In the late 20th century, developers wanted to raze the building to install a new multiplex, but public outcry saved the theater. Full of rich, art deco charm, this theater has hosted everything from war bond shows to Adam Ant and Yes.
Join the Fremont Theater!