FREMONT THEATER SEATING CHART
➤ Click HERE to download Seating Chart
➤ Fold-Up Seats: the first seven rows of seats are Fold-Up or moveable chairs.
➤ Fixed Seats: the remaining rows of seats are fixed or non-moveable chairs.
➤ Wheelchair & Companion Seats: two wheelchair spaces are located in Section 1, Row Y. There are 3 fixed seats adjacent to the wheelchair spaces for companions.
➤ Click HERE to download Handicap Parking Map for Downtown SLO.
PRICE TIER INFORMATION
For seated shows, the seating chart is divided into tiers based on pricing. Price Tiers for seated shows vary by show.
➤ “Price Level One” Tier: P1 seats are the most premiere seats in the venue. Located in the front-most area, closest to the stage. Typically, P1 seats are the Fold-Up Chairs.
➤ “Price Level Two” Tier: P2 seats are the next section back, after P1 seats. Exact rows vary by show.
➤ “Price Level Three” Tier: For shows that feature third price tier, these seats are typically located behind the P2 section.
CHOOSING YOUR SEATS DURING TICKET PURCHASE
Please follow the below directions to choose your preferred seats when purchasing tickets online on the Eventbrite Ticketing Platform:
1. Click the green “TICKETS” button on the ticketing page.
2. Select your Price Level of choice and use the dropdown menu to select the correct quantity of tickets you want to purchase.
3. Click the green “VIEW ON MAP” button.
4. IMPORTANT: Eventbrite will automatically select seats for you. To select your preferred seats, you must “de-select” what Eventbrite has auto-selected, and “re-select” seats in your preferred location.
5. Click the green “CHECKOUT” button.
6. Review your Order Summary.
7. Enter your Registration Information.
8. Click the green “PAY NOW” button.
9. You will receive a confirmation email to the e-mail address you used to make your order.
10. Please reference THIS seating chart to locate your seats.
Join the Fremont Theater!